Caring for Our Neighbors
Dutilh’s Food Ministry focuses on providing food pantry items in support of local families //in need. By creating awareness within our church walls, we can share our blessings with families that are less fortunate. We accomplish this in three ways:
Monthly we provide items to two community ministries.
VOICe — is a non-profit emergency crisis shelter that provides a 30-day temporary housing option for women and their minor children who must flee their homes because of domestic violence.
Gleaners Food Bank — is a non-profit, non-denominational organization that once a month provides food to Cranberry Township residents who meet Butler County income guidelines.
2. At Easter and Thanksgiving we have a Food Drive for 24 families identified by the Mars and Seneca Valley School Districts who could use some assistance. In addition to a food donation, we provide each family with a gift card to purchase perishable items.
3. Quarterly we make a monetary donation to Gleaners Food Bank to support their mission to provide healthier food options for clients, such as fresh dairy, meats, produce, etc.
Please help Dutilh help others by making food or
monetary donations. For more information, contact Janet Heckathorn at email@example.com or
All food items must meet the following requirements:
* have original manufacturer’s label
* be free from defect or contamination
* be new & unopened with the safety seal intact if applicable
* not be expired